The Koiwai Farm Foundation recognizes the importance of personal information obtained from users of the Foundation's services, users of this website, and other users (hereinafter "Users" or "User"). Therefore, we consider the protection of that personal information a fundamental part of the Foundation's business activities and a very significant issue in the management of our business.
So that Users can use a safe and reassuring service, we have set down the following Basic Policy. All employees have been informed of and follow the Basic Policy.
- The Foundation complies with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information as well as other related laws, regulations, and rules. In addition, we have set down company rules on protecting personal information (hereinafter "the Foundation's Rules"), which we continuously endeavor to improve as we implement and sustain them.
- In addition to establishing a management system concerned with protecting personal information, the Foundation thoroughly informs executives and employees of the Foundation's Rules and endeavors toward thorough compliance.
- The Foundation shall handle personal information within the purpose of use stated to Users. In addition, the Foundation shall not disclose or provided to a third party the personal information received from a User without the User's consent or legitimate grounds.
- While ensuring the accuracy and recency of personal information, the Foundation shall endeavor to prevent the breach, loss, or damage of personal information and shall continuously improve and rectify information security.
- The Foundation shall sincerely and promptly respond to User inquires concerning personal information, as well as to requests for disclosure or the like.
Purpose of Use of Personal Information
If a User provides personal information, the Foundation shall state the purpose of use of the personal information in advance and shall use it within that purpose of use. If it becomes necessary to use the User's personal information beyond the scope of the purpose of use that was stated in advance, the Foundation shall contact and inform the User thereof and shall use the personal information upon obtaining the consent of the User. The purpose of use for the personal information in the possession of the Foundation is as follows.
Personal Information on Users
- Negotiations, meetings, etc. with the User
- Shipping products, materials, etc.
- Sending instructions on services, events, etc.
- Providing customer support or maintenance
- Responding to inquiries or consultations
- Providing member services
- Developing services, conducting questionnaires, conducting monitoring surveys or the like
- Enforcing a contract
Personal Information on Applicants
- Providing hiring information or the like to the applicants or contacting the applicant
- Managing the Foundation's hiring operations
Proper Acquisition of Personal Information
The Foundation shall obtain personal information by legal and fair means.
Provision of Personal Information
- The Foundation shall not disclose to a third party the personal information of a User except in the following cases.
- The User has granted consent
- Disclosure is in accordance with laws and regulations
- Disclosure is necessary to safeguard the life, body, or property of a person and obtaining User consent is difficult
- If entrusting the handling of personal information within the scope necessary to carry out the purpose of use
- Control of the business is assumed by another party due to a merger, company split, transfer of business, or other such reason
- Regardless of the provisions under "Provision of Personal Information 1.-1.," if it is deemed appropriate to have an affiliate of the Foundation or an agency handle the provision of services to customers, inquiries, or the like, the Foundation may provide to said affiliate, etc. customer information such as a mailing address, name, and telephone number. In this instance, the customer may request that the Foundation stop providing personal information to said affiliate, etc.
The Website records the information of visitors in an access log. The access log includes a user's domain name, IP address, type of browser used, data and time of visit, etc. The access log is used for maintenance of the Website maintenance and for statistics and analysis on the Website's use, and shall never be used for any other purpose.
Use the contact information below for inquiries on the disclosure, correction, deletion, etc. of customers' personal information.
Koiwai Farm Foundation
36-1 Maruyachi, Shizukuishi-cho, Iwate 020-0507